Mentally, I am here. Emotionally, I am elsewhere.
READING
My attention span is still a bit shitty AF, but I've managed to finish a few books. These were different books from the list that I wrote about the last time. Eeep!
9. Thirty Things Every Woman Should have and Should know by the time she's Thirty, Glamour Team
10. Convenience Store Woman, Sayaka Murata
11. Tokyo Ever After, Emiko Jean
WATCHING
I wanted a good cry the last so I tried watching Disney and Pixar's Soul. And I'm not going to lie, I cried like a baby almost the entire time.
LISTENING
SMELLING
My 2nd cup of piping hot coffee and the ramen noodles that I ended up overcooking. Oops!
WISHING
Let's not talk about it, for now.
HOPING
That work won't swallow me alive this week, and that I can finally get my vaccine! C'mon, universe! Let's make the latter happen, please.
WEARING
An oversize shirt and undies. I haven't taken a bath, okay. Don't judge me.
LOVING
The somewhat cool weather and the silence in my apartment (except for the noisy vehicles and the construction from the nearby building that I can hear from my window).
WANTING
Well, let's not talk about this either.
NEEDING
A lot of things! But let's begin with something more realistic: motivation to get my lethargic self to get moving and clean my apartment before me and my cat end up living in a pigsty.
FEELING
I am really feeling lazy and lethargic since yesterday. I feel lucky that I managed to get myself out of the bed tbh.
Out of the four books, I thoroughly enjoyed reading Emiko Jean's YA novel. It reminded me of two films: The Princess Diaries and What A Girl Wants. It was an easy read that I managed to read in one sitting.
In case you're curious about the books that I've read so far, check out my Goodreads 2021 reading challenge. So far, I have finished my 11th book. I still have seven books that I can read before I hit my goal of 18 books for this year. I have to be honest though, it's a tough commitment to keep!
Feel free to share with me what you're currently reading, too.
WATCHING
I wanted a good cry the last so I tried watching Disney and Pixar's Soul. And I'm not going to lie, I cried like a baby almost the entire time.
LISTENING
Always Alone by Sandra van Nieuwland
THINKING
How I can convince my brain to stop being lazy because I need to take a bath and start cleaning my apartment.
How I can convince my brain to stop being lazy because I need to take a bath and start cleaning my apartment.
SMELLING
My 2nd cup of piping hot coffee and the ramen noodles that I ended up overcooking. Oops!
WISHING
Let's not talk about it, for now.
HOPING
That work won't swallow me alive this week, and that I can finally get my vaccine! C'mon, universe! Let's make the latter happen, please.
WEARING
An oversize shirt and undies. I haven't taken a bath, okay. Don't judge me.
LOVING
The somewhat cool weather and the silence in my apartment (except for the noisy vehicles and the construction from the nearby building that I can hear from my window).
WANTING
Well, let's not talk about this either.
NEEDING
A lot of things! But let's begin with something more realistic: motivation to get my lethargic self to get moving and clean my apartment before me and my cat end up living in a pigsty.
FEELING
I am really feeling lazy and lethargic since yesterday. I feel lucky that I managed to get myself out of the bed tbh.
CLICKING



No comments:
Post a Comment