Pages

31 December 2019

Closing Time

image from here


I'd rather not talk about what happened to me and to my life in this decade. But if there's one thing I'm sure of is that I've grown in so many ways. And I'd like to focus on that instead.

In a way, I am grateful that I've gone through some shit because it didn't just teach me life lessons, but it also helped me understand myself better; from knowing what things I can do, to new things I'm willing to learn, and even accepting the fact that there are things that- no matter how I try- I just can't do it.

The process may have re-opened old wounds and left new scars, but I guess that's all part of it.

So, here's to the decade that kicked me to the curb and shaped me to be the person that I am right now. And cheers to the coming new year that hopefully will be kind enough to help me redefine my life, for the better.


Currently listening: Closing Time by Semisonic

No comments:

Post a Comment