Pages

30 April 2017

The Sunday Currently: V30



It's a long weekend here in Manila due to the ASEAN 2017 summit that our country hosted this week, as well as it's the Labor Day weekend too. But in my case, I'm spending it with (weekend) meetings and nursing a fever. So hello from this sick girl curled in her messy bed!

Anyway, I won't bore you longer. So let me fill you in with these instead:


*


READING
I've been reading mostly work stuff like emails and telegram messages this late AM. So much for trying to mute them over the long weekend. Fail girl, fail! But sarcasm aside, I'm up for some binge reading tonight. The book I started reading is somewhere lost in my bed, and I haven't finished the chapter that I last bookmarked. Shame on me!


WRITING
This weeks' intense schedule on my planner and love letters to myself (aka, a reminder that I have to get well and stay sane!)


WATCHING
I'm currently binge watching on The Voice Kids Germany episodes on YouTube. And I swear to God, watching these German kids are making me jealous. I mean, they sound like they're already on autotune or something. Seriously, it's insane you guys!

One of the former coaches, Lena Meyer-Landrut, caught my attention as well. She's just so fun and adorable to watch during the blind auditions! I also saw another video where she performs with the other coaches. I never knew that she can sing, too! I ended up Googling about her afterward.

Therefore, I ended up listening to songs on Spotify.


LISTENING
Wild & Free by Lena



Her voice/song kind of reminds me of Ellie Goulding. But anyway, I have the feeling this will be the song of my year! CHOS!


THINKING
How to feed me hungry, feverish self without seeing my food in reverse a few seconds it goes into my mouth. Also, I'm currently debating whether I should start a journal/scrapbook again this year.


WEARING
An oversize shirt, an old pair of socks and underwear.


SMELLING
The hot soup and bowl of kimchi rice that I'm trying to devour while I type this. In case you're wondering, my kimchi rice consist of two spoonfuls of store bought kimchi dumped over a cup of rice.

And yes, you've read it right- I'm eating rice again. I went on a no-rice diet of sorts for nine months, but when I went back to production work it was hard not to. But that deserves a separate post.


WISHING
That I feel better in the coming days because I cannot afford to get sick! And getting sick is freaking expensive. So screw you, fever! Huhuhu.


NEEDING
A long shower. But given my current sickly state, I obviously can't. Looks like a sponge bath will have to suffice for now. UGH!


HOPING
That I get to manage all of my workload this week. I don't want to start thinking about my deadlines right now, but at some point it's kind of hard not to. Oh man!


WANTING
A full body massage because my whole body is aching all over that it's making me cry like a baby at some point. And oh, I'm in need... of a wax, too. I had to skip another waxing appointment because I was in bed sick last Friday. Anyway...


FEELING
Sick and cold like death, and sleepy.


*


To know more about The Sunday Currently click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment