I haven't been doing anything personal (and even social) lately. My brain and body have been busy with work stuff for as long as I remember. Not that I'm complaining but at some point, I feel that I'm turning this boring human being.
Anyway, I won't bore you with whatever drama I have but rather let's move forward to today's laziness currentlies:
*
READING
I'm supposed to finish highlighting two more transcripts for our writer but my brain is currently NOT cooperating. I got distracted from reading some tweets on my Twitter feed, but soon after I gave up with that too.
WATCHING
With the exception of HOOP NATION, I haven't really watched anything on TV for the longest time. Yesterday though, during one of the meetings I had I was able to watch bits of some Netflix docs of Nina Simone, Iris and I Am Jane Doe. The Nina Simone one was lovely because of the archive footage while the I Am Jane Doe one was heartbreaking.
LISTENING
Attention by Charlie Puth
WATCHING
With the exception of HOOP NATION, I haven't really watched anything on TV for the longest time. Yesterday though, during one of the meetings I had I was able to watch bits of some Netflix docs of Nina Simone, Iris and I Am Jane Doe. The Nina Simone one was lovely because of the archive footage while the I Am Jane Doe one was heartbreaking.
LISTENING
Attention by Charlie Puth
THINKING
...or rather convincing myself that I should be at least happy with what's in store for me in the coming months. I'm partly blaming this feeling to fatigue or something.
WEARING
Sleeping clothes from last night in the form of an oversize shirt and my gym shorts
SMELLING
The Double White Chocolate coffee with an extra spoonful of coffee granules in my mug.
...or rather convincing myself that I should be at least happy with what's in store for me in the coming months. I'm partly blaming this feeling to fatigue or something.
WEARING
Sleeping clothes from last night in the form of an oversize shirt and my gym shorts
SMELLING
The Double White Chocolate coffee with an extra spoonful of coffee granules in my mug.
NEEDING
To cut my fingernails because it's giving me a damn hard time to write, type and even shampoo my hair! I think I'm the only lady who tries to grow her nails long but just couldn't live with it. UGH. And oh, I badly need an extra set of hands who can help me at work because I'm dying!!
To cut my fingernails because it's giving me a damn hard time to write, type and even shampoo my hair! I think I'm the only lady who tries to grow her nails long but just couldn't live with it. UGH. And oh, I badly need an extra set of hands who can help me at work because I'm dying!!
HOPING
for a less tiring and stressful work week for me and for the rest of us. Also, peace and no more killings here in the Philippines whether it's because of War on drugs, EJK and the recent terrorism in Marawi.
WANTING
To go back to sleep but I obviously can't.
FEELING
Lethargic and annoyed. Don't ask about the latter though!

No comments:
Post a Comment