As the sun said hi, then came the healing time.
Hearts started to shine, soul felt so fine
Oh, what a freeing feeling it was!
Because it's Easter Sunday today. Happy Easter, everyone!
*
READING
Well, mostly catching up with emails before the work week starts. Also, I have to start sorting and reading through this book pile I've had since last year. The books are for a work-related project assigned to me, and I swear I'm trying my best not to get overwhelmed with it.
Some of the titles are quite interesting and intriguing! I can't wait to put my research skills to use again. I just hope that my I'm not that rusty yet or something. Haha!
WRITING
This, obviously! Kidding aside, I've started writing footnotes on post-it on the book that I'm reading.
WATCHING
I was able to catch the midnight LMF of Fate of the Furious, (aka Fast and the Furious 8) and I have to say, OH MY GOD, IT WAS INTENSE! Although there were certain parts of the movie that made me question a few things like... okay, I won't spoil it for you guys! So I'll just keep it to myself... for now! LOL!
Anyway, the cast in this F&F franchise still made the film worth watching. My favorite characters were Roman (Tyrese Gibson), Cipher (Charlize Theron) and Helen Mirren! Yes, people, you've read it right! Mirren had a very surprising and interesting cameo here. She even made me laugh at some point -- I KID YOU NOT!
| image source here |
Speaking of Charlize, her character Cipher was a fucking bad-ass in the film! Well, to call her bad-ass is an understatement actually. She was a cyber terrorist and a manipulative bitch... and I both loved and hated her the entire time!
| image source here |
Anyway, as I said earlier I won't spoil it for you. But in case you need more convincing, watch (again) the trailer and go check the film out for yourselves. *wink*
LISTENING
To the raindrops on the ceiling.
THINKING
How to prepare myself for the insane week coming!
WEARING
My sleeping dress.
LOVING
The late breakfast; which consists of scrambled eggs, tuna, chicken soup, a banana and coffee that I was wolfing down while working.
WISHING
I survive the coming week because it will be crazy hectic!
NEEDING
A miracle! Well, this one is work related though. Also, willpower to get up, go out and bring my clothes to the laundromat because I don't have decent work clothes anymore!
HOPING
That you guys... will watch, appreciate and love #HoopNationOnCNNPH that will be airing (finally!!) this coming Saturday, April 22 at 7 PM on CNN Philippines.
Yup, that was a bit of a shameless plug! HAHA! But seriously though, hope you'll tune in you guys!
WANTING
A cup of coffee because I have to start working.
FEELING
Restless for both and bad reasons.
CLICKING
The App store because it looks like I need to update a few apps on my laptop. So that means... I can take a shower now. 🙃
*
To know more about The Sunday Currently click here.



No comments:
Post a Comment