Pages

10 April 2022

The Sunday Currently: #51



Here's to the night we felt alive, sort of.


WRITING
Nothing at the moment, but come this week I have to brace myself and finally finish the draft pilot script that I've been trying to work on since last week.

LISTENING
Rebel Rebel by David Bowie



THINKING
How my body isn't used to staying up late. It takes me a full day to freaking recover from going out (aka grab dinner and drinks) and sleeping late. My octagenarian self say freaking hi.



SMELLING
For some weird reason, my hands smell like fabric detergent. Weird because I didn't use any of that when I did my laundry earlier.

WISHING
For a peaceful Holy Week here in the city.

HOPING
For better days for my bipolar self.

WEARING
An oversized shirt and undies aka my cleaning attire at home.

LOVING
My new eyeglasses. It's one of the two pairs of specs that this semi-blind girl needs to wear this year. Here's the second pair before I bring it to the optometrist for some lens change.



WANTING
More like craving some salmon sashimi and lots of sushi!

NEEDING
Let's not go there, for now.

FEELING
Lethargic but I got to shake it off so I can start cleaning my kitchen.


To know more about The Sunday Currently, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment