Where do broken hearts go? Sa panaderya.
Currently alternating between Mizuki Tsujimura's Lonely Castle in the Mirror and Jhumpa Lahiri's Interpreter of Maladies.
LISTENING
Human by Rag n Bone Man
Human by Rag n Bone Man
WRITING
I won't lie- I've been working on a script for the past two weeks and it's taking me ages to fix and polish it. I'm currently working on my second draft and I'm trying to push myself to finish working on it already because of deadlines.
THINKING
How I can convince myself to finally start cleaning the apartment before it turns into an annoying and disgusting pigsty for both me and my cat.
SMELLING
A mix of various laundry detergents, fabric conditioners, and bleach while I type this inside the laundromat.
WEARING
An old dress and braless because I cannot be bothered with dressing up while doing the laundry.
LOVING
The fact that I went to the beach last weekend. Talk about spur-of-the-moment decisions during the pandemic, right?
WANTING
An iced cold drink because the summer heat is being a mother effin bitch, and for my jellyfish sting to stop itching because FUCK IT'S ANNOYING ME ALREADY.
NEEDING
A whole lot of energy in order to adult today. AAAAHHHHH.
A whole lot of energy in order to adult today. AAAAHHHHH.
FEELING
Bloated, among other annoying feelings.
Bloated, among other annoying feelings.
To know more about The Sunday Currently, click here.







No comments:
Post a Comment