"The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may..."
- Tomorrow, Annie
*
WATCHING
LISTENING
...Or more likely singing and shamelessly dancing to Mareng Whitney's, I Wanna Dance With Somebody. The song has been stuck in my head since last week and my officemates hate me already because it's playing on my Spotify. HOMG!!
But really, the song is just so catchy, right??
WEARING
SMELLING
LOVING
NEEDING
HOPING
WANTING
FEELING
Sleepy because I had a long and tiring day yesterday. But the smell of coffee is trying to trick my brain and senses to be awake.
I'm currently binge-watching on reality shows of sorts. Hahaha! I'm actually a fan(!!??) of reality shows like America's Got Talent, Britain's Got Talent and The Voice. As for the latter, I'm a bit obsessed with The Voice Germany, Holland, Belguim, and France. I'm also watching The Voice Kids of Espanya, Germany, France, and Holland too.
And I swear to God, watching the contestants- especially the kids- are making me jealous AF. I mean, they sound like they're already on autotune or something. Like really!!
Seriously, it's insane you guys!
LISTENING
...Or more likely singing and shamelessly dancing to Mareng Whitney's, I Wanna Dance With Somebody. The song has been stuck in my head since last week and my officemates hate me already because it's playing on my Spotify. HOMG!!
But really, the song is just so catchy, right??
THINKING
How to figure out the new stuff/apps/thingy on my phone! I've had my phone for the past six months already and this is the only time that I decided to update its software. And now it looks like this! It looks... cute! AHAHA.
To be honest, I haven't really played and figured out my phone until now. Don't judge my noob self for saying that, ok? I mean, I've been using an Android for quite some time already and I'm becoming 50-50 with it if I were to compare it with an iPhone. Aha aha aha! But kidding aside, I've been pretty dependent on my phone lately and it's pretty much keeping up with me too.
I just hope I can still keep up in paying my phone bill though. LOL!!
WEARING
An old college t-shirt, a short skirt and the cute brown sandals that I got on a sale. Short story though about that sandals: I wasn't able to wear it afterward because there was a typhoon during the week, of which made me realize that those sandals were meant to be worn during summer only.
Anyway.... so much for being practical there! [INSERT LOUD CRICKET SOUNDS]
SMELLING
The brewed coffee on my mug and the warm banana chocolate muffin in front of me. Perks of working at my favorite cafe, yo!
LOVING
The fact that I managed to exercise thrice last week! I'm considering that as an important achievement because I haven't exercised for like nine freaking months, and I've gotten sick a few times this year too. So cheers to this small victory of mine. WOOT WOOT!!
NEEDING
And that being said, I need a whole lot of motivation to keep the exercising momentum on point! Well, except when I get my period though. Then probably I get a pass... and stuff my mouth with ice cream! HAHAHAHAHA!
HOPING
That the universe will conspire and will be kind enough to grant me good news this coming week! Thy will be done, Lord! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for this!!!
WANTING
For good news, good vibes and a warm tight hug!
Sleepy because I had a long and tiring day yesterday. But the smell of coffee is trying to trick my brain and senses to be awake.



No comments:
Post a Comment