"Live a little. Do something silly."
If there's one thing I'm pretty sure about, is that my weekends so far is filled with wines, conversations at 3AM and battling flu. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, no?
If there's one thing I'm pretty sure about, is that my weekends so far is filled with wines, conversations at 3AM and battling flu. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, no?
Anyway, onto my currentlies.
*
READING
I haven't been reading much lately and that alone frustrates me at some point. I should start reading again especially I just got a copy of Rafe's new book recently, as well as I still have an unfinished book lying somewhere in my bed. Yelp!
WATCHING
Netflix on our office Apple TV! For the past two Fridays, I was able to sort of Netflix and chill (without the malice, ok?) in the office. I was able to watch Denzel Washington's The Equalizer (of which I ended up shrieking until the film ended!) as well as Barbecue, a food documentary about the different stories about Barbecue/Barbecuing around the world.
And last Friday, while we were waiting for the downpour to stop, we ended up binge watching two episodes of Gotham Season 3, an episode of Expanse and Star Trek. Gotham gave me good laugh for some reason, while the other got my attention especially Star Trek. I mean, they got freaking Michelle Yeoh for the series. Oh my gosh!
LISTENING
Try Again by Aaliyah
THINKING
A lot. But let's not go there for now, okay?
WEARING
An over-sized hoodie, a skirt, and slippers.
SMELLING
Aside from the icky flu inside my nostrils (disgusting, I know!), I can somewhat smell the coffee I just made.
LOVING
That this month is somewhat giving me a reason to go out and "socialize." Although I've also realized as well that I need to work on my socializing skills. It went to a point that I start to suck when it comes to conversing with someone, especially in English. Oh my lord!
NEEDING
The motivation to start finishing some work. Also, to stay sane for the coming work week ahead.
HOPING
For immediate relief from my flu sans the medicines. I feel like my body is already fried inside because I keep on popping meds. It's awful I tell you!
WANTING
To be a cold-hearted and emotionless woman in certain situations... like dealing with men.
FEELING
Hungry. But at the same time, I'm still burping earl grey tea and french cookies that I ate early this morning. Also, my right foot is still in pain because of last night. Never again will I walk in heels, in Rockwell, at 2AM looking for a slice of cake again. NEVER AGAIN!
CLICKING
on my Telegram app on my mobile.
To know more about The Sunday Currently click here.
Aside from the icky flu inside my nostrils (disgusting, I know!), I can somewhat smell the coffee I just made.
LOVING
That this month is somewhat giving me a reason to go out and "socialize." Although I've also realized as well that I need to work on my socializing skills. It went to a point that I start to suck when it comes to conversing with someone, especially in English. Oh my lord!
NEEDING
The motivation to start finishing some work. Also, to stay sane for the coming work week ahead.
HOPING
For immediate relief from my flu sans the medicines. I feel like my body is already fried inside because I keep on popping meds. It's awful I tell you!
WANTING
To be a cold-hearted and emotionless woman in certain situations... like dealing with men.
FEELING
Hungry. But at the same time, I'm still burping earl grey tea and french cookies that I ate early this morning. Also, my right foot is still in pain because of last night. Never again will I walk in heels, in Rockwell, at 2AM looking for a slice of cake again. NEVER AGAIN!
CLICKING
on my Telegram app on my mobile.
*
To know more about The Sunday Currently click here.

No comments:
Post a Comment