And just like that—it's September already! It's officially Christmas season here at my side of the world! LOL!!
Kidding aside, for this #TSC post/update, this was me after giving in for some delayed gratification treat. It took me two months before I had a legit (post) birthday treat for myself. So... here's some Activated Charcoal FroYo for the post birthday celebrant, yo!
*
READING
Well, I am s
OMG. OMG. OMG.
WATCHING
Not currently, but I finally had a chance to binge watch Marvels #JessicaJones and I swear I have mixed feelings about it- in a good way- because I cannot stop watching! Also, can I just say that the chemistry between the characters of Jessica and Luke is intense!? My hormones are raging as I type this. LOL!
Also, someone convinced me to watch Netflix's #DeathNote this week. I didn't enjoy it though, except for the part where I called Ryuk as "Evil Groot" (Guardians of the Galaxy fans will hate me for this- HOMG!) because he reminded of Groot. And oh, I ended up singing along to an Air Supply song afterward, too. I'm just not sure if my companion got amused with it.
Anyway.
LISTENING
Maneater by Nelly Furtado
THINKING
Maneater by Nelly Furtado
THINKING
As much as I want to avoid thinking about anything, whether work and personal concerns, I just can't. My brain is kinda overcrowded right now and it's frustrating me at some point.
WEARING
An old t-shirt from college, a skirt and my blue sneakers (aka, sort of decent clothes because I'm working outside. LOL!)
WEARING
An old t-shirt from college, a skirt and my blue sneakers (aka, sort of decent clothes because I'm working outside. LOL!)
SMELLING
Some unidentified vanilla-ish scent (maybe a perfume or something), and the brewed coffee on my paper cup.
LOVING
That I was finally able to clean (aka, wash my laundry- mostly my white clothes!) and reorganize my cabinet. I had to discard and throw out a few things like shoes, papers, plastic wrappers, and boxes And at the same time, I discovered that I still have a lot of unopened and unused presents from last year. Shame on my end! Huhu.
Also, I realized that I still have an unfinished bottle of whisky from two weeks ago(!?)... that for some reason ended up inside my laundry hamper. WHUT??
NEEDING
An immediate need is to replace my eyeglasses that my Mother broke. I won't explain it further because I might just go on a rant fest about it! Anyway... I also need (and badly as well!) some new because my current pairs are almost worn-out. I'm thinking twice though if I still need to buy a new pair of heels...
HOPING
For 'clearer days' for the sake of my mental state and well-being. Because for the past few weeks, there's this mentally tiring feeling that's been lingering in me and I don't feel good about it.
WANTING
To see a therapist or someone who can help me because of the aforementioned detail above! And oh, I'll be including a priest here as well because I feel like I'm the worst sinner walking on earth right now!
Some unidentified vanilla-ish scent (maybe a perfume or something), and the brewed coffee on my paper cup.
LOVING
That I was finally able to clean (aka, wash my laundry- mostly my white clothes!) and reorganize my cabinet. I had to discard and throw out a few things like shoes, papers, plastic wrappers, and boxes And at the same time, I discovered that I still have a lot of unopened and unused presents from last year. Shame on my end! Huhu.
Also, I realized that I still have an unfinished bottle of whisky from two weeks ago(!?)... that for some reason ended up inside my laundry hamper. WHUT??
NEEDING
An immediate need is to replace my eyeglasses that my Mother broke. I won't explain it further because I might just go on a rant fest about it! Anyway... I also need (and badly as well!) some new because my current pairs are almost worn-out. I'm thinking twice though if I still need to buy a new pair of heels...
HOPING
For 'clearer days' for the sake of my mental state and well-being. Because for the past few weeks, there's this mentally tiring feeling that's been lingering in me and I don't feel good about it.
WANTING
To see a therapist or someone who can help me because of the aforementioned detail above! And oh, I'll be including a priest here as well because I feel like I'm the worst sinner walking on earth right now!
FEELING
Hungry. My last meal was like six hours ago! And speaking of meals, I've been craving for spaghetti, eggs and hotdogs (aka, breakfast binge food!!) and ice cream for past few weeks already. What the F is wrong with my tummy...?
CLICKING
on the skip button on Spotify on my mobile phone.
Hungry. My last meal was like six hours ago! And speaking of meals, I've been craving for spaghetti, eggs and hotdogs (aka, breakfast binge food!!) and ice cream for past few weeks already. What the F is wrong with my tummy...?
CLICKING
on the skip button on Spotify on my mobile phone.



No comments:
Post a Comment