Pages

15 May 2016

The Sunday Currently: V13



I actually told myself that I won't be writing anything today. I wasn't really motivated to pull myself and my thoughts together and write today. The moment my class ended today, all I wanted to do was grab dinner, relax and feel myself again for a bit.

I somehow managed to get some me time, but then the next thing I knew I found myself in-between deep thoughts until I started typing on my laptop––all while I was observing people moving around me.

Call it writing therapy for today I guess.


So... on to today's current happenings:


*


WATCHING
People around me while they move around like bees around me. I'm obviously enjoying the idea of blending in, minding my own business while being a spectator from where I'm sitting.


READING
A few Facebook messages that I've been getting in the past hour, as well as some articles on MOTTO a website I discovered recently on Facebook.


WRITING
Since I forgot to bring my notebook, I ended up writing personal notes on my planner.


LISTENING
A lot! My Spotify playlist is on-shuffle mode and Can't Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake is currently playing.




I found myself singing and dancing to this song non-stop earlier inside the classroom. Yeah, yeah, I know! #shameless


THINKING
About my upcoming off days this week and some personal concerns that I have that I need to address immediately.


WEARING
Casual work clothes: white tee, brown skirt, pink flats


LOVING
The feeling that in spite of having a long and tiring day, I was very productive. I even managed to clean my whiteboard earlier before my second class. I found it somewhat therapeutic as well.


WISHING
For a miracle. As well for a very, very selfish wish to happen.


NEEDING
Something sweet! But because I'm on diet (YES, you've read it right people!) I cannot have sweets. Although I broke my streak when a former student dropped by yesterday gave me a box of doughnuts. But don't get me wrong, I only had a piece out of the dozen... because I couldn't say no to my student! HUHU.

Anyway... In case you're wondering to what happened to the remaining sweets? The box is now inside our fridge at home waiting for someone to open pop it open, like an eye popping opened, and indulge on it.


FEELING
Full because I had a good dinner earlier. Fish fillet for the win!


CLICKING
On a few blogs that I've been following for quite sometime already.


*


To know more about The Sunday Currently click here

No comments:

Post a Comment