![]() |
| image taken here |
I am currently taking a breather as I type this post. I just finished two Speaking class earlier today, and now (silently) working on some students' mock test in my favourite cafe. I just had to say favourite because I've been coming here in this place since 2014, and the baristas became my friends already.
As for the photo that I used for this post, consider this as a shoutout to all women out here who, at some point, becomes too conscious about showing their true self to others. Let this be a reminder to all of us that we shouldn't scared of being bolder, braver and smarter version of ourselves.
And with that being said, on with today's current happenings:
*
READING
My student's answers on their Listening and Reading answer sheets, of which I just finished marking and scoring. So now, I'm about to work on their writing task papers next.
WRITING
Corrections on my students' papers.
LISTENING
No by Meghan Trainor
THINKING
About the possible outcome of the Philippine elections tomorrow and I pray that the majority of my fellow Filipinos would go out and hopefully make a RIGHT VOTE.
Also, I'm thinking of ways not to lose my cool as well. It's because there was a group of people who came inside CBTL looking vacant tables. And the next thing I knew, I started seeing someone drag the tables and chairs from one place to another. To be honest, it's one the biggest peeves I have whenever I'm working outside. People don't seem to be keen in respecting other people and their spaces.
So insert silent subtext of this thought: "IS IT REALLY THAT DIFFICULT TO CARRY THE DAMN TABLE AND CHAIRS THAT YOU HAVE TO DRAG THEM SO NOISILY??"
Okay, that was a bad blow!
Anyway, I don't want to be overly sensitive about what happened but I do have a point here, you know. I mean, is it really that difficult to show some manners in a public place? Tell me.
WEARING
Sort of smart casual work clothes: White tee, brown skirt, pink flats
LOVING
CBTL Philippines' Swedish Berry Sweet Tea. It's not too sweet for my taste buds and it's really refreshing as well.
WISHING
For some space, both figuratively and literally.
NEEDING
Some motivation and patience in order to finish checking papers. As well some kick-ass inspiration to write again. I feel like I've lost my creative juices that I'm going a bit cray about it. I haven't written anything decent on my journal for a while now.
FEELING
Exhausted (of which I am blaming my PMS for it!) but for some reason I can't stop my brain from working and thinking. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing, you know. Also, because of my sudden outrage (see, THINKING) a while ago, I suddenly felt hungry. I want Onion Rings! Ugh!!
CLICKING
On some articles about the Dukan Diet, as well some articles on Bustle and Motto. The one's from Bustle though originally came from Pinterest, while the one's from Motto were from some of the Facebook links that I've saved during the past week. So consider it catching up on online reading for me!
*
And before I end this post, I'd like to send some loves to all awesome Mothers out here. Happy Mother's Day to all of you!
To know more about The Sunday Currently click here

No comments:
Post a Comment