Because Sunday off-day means that... I'm a normal human being today!
Okay, let me explain what I said previously. Here's the thing: Due to the nature of my job, I usually have work on weekends. That is why I rarely make any weekend plan. And since today is an exception, I took advantage of my free day and decided to visit an Art Fair in Makati today.
It's actually my second time to check it out, and so far I'm enjoying it. I saw a lot of interesting art pieces as well being able to talk to either the sellers or the artists who were very much willing to explain their works of art. It was entertaining and overwhelming at the same time!
So for those art enthusiast and lovers here, you might be interested in dropping by here in Salcedo Park. The fair is just a one day event and its open until 10PM today.
Okay, let me explain what I said previously. Here's the thing: Due to the nature of my job, I usually have work on weekends. That is why I rarely make any weekend plan. And since today is an exception, I took advantage of my free day and decided to visit an Art Fair in Makati today.
It's actually my second time to check it out, and so far I'm enjoying it. I saw a lot of interesting art pieces as well being able to talk to either the sellers or the artists who were very much willing to explain their works of art. It was entertaining and overwhelming at the same time!
So for those art enthusiast and lovers here, you might be interested in dropping by here in Salcedo Park. The fair is just a one day event and its open until 10PM today.
Anyway, I'm currently halfway through exploring the rest of the art galleries here. I just took a break because my legs started aching from the walking, stopping and staring that I've been doing. (Also, I think this is the universe telling me that I lack exercise again! Ack!)
So I'll take this time to stop and talk about today's other current happenings...
*
READING
Some articles from ideas.ted.com! I'm currently skim reading a very insightful article about how a simple toothbrush explain the concept of inequality around the world.
WRITING
This #TSC post and some notes on my journal.
LISTENING
U2's album Songs of Innocence is currently playing on my iTunes.
The said procedure hasn't been allowed since the 1980's due to a law banning the said organ donors to undergo such risky procedures. It was only again allowed in the US when President Barack Obama signed the HOPE Act in 2013.
This #TSC post and some notes on my journal.
LISTENING
U2's album Songs of Innocence is currently playing on my iTunes.
Their songs Every Breaking Wave, Volcano and This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now are my personal favourites from the album.
THINKING
Well it's more of NOT THINKING too much about some concerns in my personal life as of the moment.
WEARING
Denim shorts, my favourite white button down shirt and a rubber shoes. My kind of comfortable attire for today since I've been walking around Makati today.
LOVING
The artsy vibe I'm seeing all around!
WANTING
To have some (more) booze! I'm blaming this to my PMS-ing hormones right now. But here's the thing: I've been alcohol free in the past five months. So after downing a glass of Rum, I found myself saying: "Okay wait, I think I need hot tea."
*insert loud cricket sounds*
NEEDING
To find some postcards that I'm planning to mail to a friend. This plan of mine has be long overdue for more than a year already! (Yeah, I'm kinda sucky like that...) So hopefully, I can find some postcards here at the Art in the Park fair. That would definitely save my sanity!
And yeah, I also need a miracle from the heavens right now.
FEELING
Somewhat frustrated. I don't want to get into details about it since it's about my personal life. Also, I don't want to think too much about it because it will only just spoil my 'happy weekend mood'.
CLICKING
Denim shorts, my favourite white button down shirt and a rubber shoes. My kind of comfortable attire for today since I've been walking around Makati today.
LOVING
The artsy vibe I'm seeing all around!
WANTING
To have some (more) booze! I'm blaming this to my PMS-ing hormones right now. But here's the thing: I've been alcohol free in the past five months. So after downing a glass of Rum, I found myself saying: "Okay wait, I think I need hot tea."
*insert loud cricket sounds*
NEEDING
To find some postcards that I'm planning to mail to a friend. This plan of mine has be long overdue for more than a year already! (Yeah, I'm kinda sucky like that...) So hopefully, I can find some postcards here at the Art in the Park fair. That would definitely save my sanity!
And yeah, I also need a miracle from the heavens right now.
FEELING
Somewhat frustrated. I don't want to get into details about it since it's about my personal life. Also, I don't want to think too much about it because it will only just spoil my 'happy weekend mood'.
CLICKING
On a AJ+ video link on Google+ about an attempt by the John Hopkins University of Medicine to conduct a HIV-Positive Liver and Kidney transplants between donors and recipients with the HIV virus.
The said procedure hasn't been allowed since the 1980's due to a law banning the said organ donors to undergo such risky procedures. It was only again allowed in the US when President Barack Obama signed the HOPE Act in 2013.

No comments:
Post a Comment