Pages

18 April 2016

The Sunday Currently: V10



Because this has been one fattening weekend for me! I'm actually still burping (disgusting, I know!) Sushi rolls as I type this post. I also just had an unplanned dinner with a friend earlier so my tummy is about to explode—I kid you not—any minute now.

As for the past week, it was a busy yet productive one for me. But I sort of managed to have some fun in-between it as well. Thus, I again have overexerted myself that I had to sleep debt earlier. So hopefully this week will be kinder to me because I seriously don't want to have a love and hate relationship with my circadian body clock again like I used to.

Anyway, it's already 1AM here in Manila and this post is an hour late already. So let me fill you in with Sunday's happenings:


*


READING
The news about Mayor Rodrigo Duterte's Rape joke. Currently, Mayor Duterte won't be apologising with what he said. And because of that, it looks like Mayor Duterte won't be hearing the end of it as well from majority of the population, most especially the voters.

Also, I'm reading an article from TIME about living frugally. It's a good read actually, especially for those who find it difficult to handle and make the most our of their money.


WRITING
A pending note on my Journal.


LISTENING
Dancing On My Own by Robyn




THINKING
About a few things:

1. I need to start looking for a place near work. The travel time I spend going to and from work is getting on my nerves already! The idea of wasting time inside the bus is stressing me out as well because if you think about it, I can use that extra time instead to sleep, to exercise or even finish work.

2. I know I'm really exhausted... but I really need to do my laundry today. It's a must because wearing a black trash bag to work is obviously NOT an option.

3. That I'm actually happy to see an old friend again. I remember mentioning in my last TSC post that I was hesitant about it and I wanted to bail out on him last minute. But I eventually pushed through with it... and ended up waiting (he was two hours late!) for him. But case in point, I'm happy that I saw him again.

4. I have to finalise my work contract, especially the concerns I have with it ASAP.


WEARING
Brown rayon button down shirt and denim shorts


LOVING
My cup of English Breakfast tea. Yes, I'm  VERY lola like that! *wink wink*

But kidding aside, I just had dinner with a friend, and we had a hearty dinner. And I felt that I'm bound to have indigestion because of it. So I decided to pass by CBTL and grab a cup of tea.


NEEDING
Another round of sleep debt.


FEELING
Really full. I had Salad, Fish and Rice for dinner today. And I think I haven't digested all the Sushi, Sashimi rolls I had in the previous night. #whatismatakaw


CLICKING
My Spotify playlists that I'm currently updating.


*


To know more about The Sunday Currently click here

No comments:

Post a Comment