*
WATCHING
One of the perks I get from work is that I get to discover content on new media platforms, one of them is iWonder. iWonder is new SVoD that offers a variety of content; from thought-provoking documentaries, to engaging biographies and investigative thrillers, and from across the spectrum of history, sports, science and tech, religion, art and nature.
![]() |
| screenshot taken from here |
Currently, it's being offered in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. But thankfully, they had a partnership with iFlix last year, so people like me here in Southeast Asia can stream and download their content. And speaking of which- I guess that means I would need to renew my iFlix subscription it for this.
BGT never fails to make me laugh especially at times when I need some cheering up.
LISTENING
Hey Jude by The Beatles
About how much cleaning I've managed to do today! I started cleaning around lunch time; from moving my stuff and sweeping, to scrubbing the floor, clean the windows, scrub the kitchen counter, and the bathroom tiles and toilet bowl. Don't get me wrong though, I try to clean my place every weekend, especially my bathroom. But it's been a month since I moved in, so the place is due for a general cleaning. Also, I finally(!!!) folded and hanged my clean clothes and put away the soiled ones.
It took me two sweaty hours to finish and I took a shower after that. But oddly enough, I can still smell the bleach in my hands.
A blue t-shirt, skirt, and a ballet flats aka decent clothes because I need to go to Church after I eat and type this.
SMELLING
Since I'm in a cafe right now, I can smell a variety of things; the coffee from the espresso machine, the honey I just poured on my french toast, and I think I can smell pizza that's either being made or served.
LOVING
One would be the fact that I've finally managed to clean (refer to the thinking one!), while the other would be the Holy Week long weekend. I stayed mostly at home these past few days and it's been very peaceful, since there weren't a lot of people in our building. And that said, I'm already having a separation anxiety with it. HOMG!!
NEEDING
Another long weekend! Loljk. Kidding aside, I need to motivate myself to exercise again. I've actually managed to go out for a jog two days ago, and it felt good! So now the question for myself would be is: when will I do it again? Ahaha. Ahuhu.
On a serious note though, I do need to finish working on an online application I have to send before the 26th also. EEEEEPPPPP!
On a serious note though, I do need to finish working on an online application I have to send before the 26th also. EEEEEPPPPP!
HOPING
That I'll survive the last weekend of the month. But the most immediate one would be... surviving the week of my monthly period, aka WAKE UP EARLY AND NOT FEELING LETHARGIC!!!
WANTING
WANTING
To carbo-load, like always, because of my period. #nothingnew
FEELING
FEELING




No comments:
Post a Comment