— The Beatles, Here Comes the Sun
WATCHING
*
WATCHING
I'm still living the offline life although in a different way. Since I don't have any cellular signal nor internet connection at my apartment, I've been a bit dependent on downloading stuff via Torrent(!!!). I've managed to watch a few films like Ocean's Eight, Mission Impossible: Fallout, and Coco.
Oh, I do have to admit- I'm sort of guilty of watching Ocean's Eight maybe twice during the weekend where I was unpacking my stuff, cleaning, and binge eating until 2am.
Of all the scenes that I liked in the film, this has got to be my favourite. I mean look, Sandra Bullock and Cate Blanchett looks adorable together. I'd definitely ship these two if the real plot line of their characters was them being a lesbian con-couple. LOL!
And speaking of binge watching, I've recently re-discovered another childhood series that I loved online: Cardcaptor Sakura! Netflix Japan came up with two new series: Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear cards & Sakura cards. Apparently the premise of the new series begins where Sakura is in middle school and she is tasked to capture a new set of cards.
I tried to watch it on Netflix via VPN but couldn't- HUHUHUHUHU- and it isn't available yet on Netflix Philippines so I tried searching for it on torrent. I've managed to watch episodes 1 & 2 of the first series. And I still have to figure out how to watch the rest! AAAAHHHHH!!
Excuse my fangirl-ing heart for a second here. Please don't judge me!!
LISTENING
While You're Out Looking for Sugar by Joss Stone
THINKING
WEARING
An odd combination of a white collared shirt, an old jogging shorts, and flip-flops.
SMELLING
Nothing. Zero. My flu is still giving me a hard time smelling my french toast, my coffee and even myself. Ah fuck this!
LOVING
The slow and quiet weekend that I'm having.
NEEDING
HOPING
That Monday wouldn't be hectic, and maybe if I'm gonna file a work leave it'll get approve. Just saying, universe! Just saying.
WANTING
A cold glass of Sangria, or maybe a pitcher.
FEELING
Still feeling sick and blue because of my flu and cough. And ok, I've been feeling a lot of things lately as well.
While You're Out Looking for Sugar by Joss Stone
THINKING
About how I let my hungry self binge eat on too much (bad) food over the weekend. I've managed to stuff my mouth with onion rings, bacon & egg, and dimsum in one sitting. Can you believe it??
I'm both happy and annoyed about it.
But ok, Imma share a little PSA as well: In case any of you find yourselves craving for Onion Rings in Katipunan, there's this roadside burger place selling legit ones for 35 pesos. And it taste better than Burger King!!
Anyway--
WEARING
An odd combination of a white collared shirt, an old jogging shorts, and flip-flops.
SMELLING
Nothing. Zero. My flu is still giving me a hard time smelling my french toast, my coffee and even myself. Ah fuck this!
LOVING
The slow and quiet weekend that I'm having.
NEEDING
If we're talking about immediate things, that would be having another cold shower and to finally do my last chore for this weekend, which is to do laundry. As for the stuff I need for long term would be; figuring out how to get a bed, an induction stove and a fridge for my apartment. Here's one thing though, I'm still 50-50 with the idea of having internet installed actually.
That Monday wouldn't be hectic, and maybe if I'm gonna file a work leave it'll get approve. Just saying, universe! Just saying.
WANTING
A cold glass of Sangria, or maybe a pitcher.
FEELING
Still feeling sick and blue because of my flu and cough. And ok, I've been feeling a lot of things lately as well.




No comments:
Post a Comment