Yup, I'm still alive and kicking folks. And I have to thank caffeine and antibiotics for that.
*
WATCHING
I haven't watched any films, with the exception of Black Panther and Tokyo Project, lately. So I have been very much dependent on Netflix. I've discovered Queer Eye recently and RuPaul's Drag Race, as well as re-watching Glee again. I've also watched some stand-up comedies series of Jo Koy, Dave Chappelle, and the one of Hannah Gadsby of which made cry lots after watching- oh my lord!
I'm still a sucker for good documentaries so I've got Unusual Cultures, Wild Japan, The Traffickers, and this series called Top 10 Secrets and Mysteries that I've downloaded. I usually watch an episode or two before sleeping at night. Talk about Netflixing and chilling, right? LOL.
And speaking of docs, Netflix just premiered an original documentary called #CityofJoy. It presents powerful stories about healing, hope, and joy, of the women survivors of gender violence in Congo. The documentary is beautiful yet heart-wrenching. Check out the trailer below.
LISTENING
On shuffled songs courtesy of my Spotify's Daily Mix. Currently, Snow Patrol's Just Say Yes is playing.
THINKING
How the weekend is about to end in a few hours and it's a start of a brand new work week. Aka, IT'S MONDAY AGAIN PEOPLE!!
WEARING
An oversized t-shirt and cycling shorts.
SMELLING
On shuffled songs courtesy of my Spotify's Daily Mix. Currently, Snow Patrol's Just Say Yes is playing.
THINKING
How the weekend is about to end in a few hours and it's a start of a brand new work week. Aka, IT'S MONDAY AGAIN PEOPLE!!
WEARING
An oversized t-shirt and cycling shorts.
My dinner (which consist of scrambled eggs and rice) and the cold wintermelon milk tea on my mug.
LOVING
LOVING
The slow weekend I'm having. The past weekends have been a bit crazy and hectic so I'm making the most out of this quiet weekend by catching up on naps, eating, and reading. Hahaha!
NEEDING
A whole lot of motivation to get my brain, body, and bum to exercise again. I feel (and shamelessly look!!!) like a freaking hippo right now. WTF. WTF. WTF!!!
HOPING
WANTING
NEEDING
A whole lot of motivation to get my brain, body, and bum to exercise again. I feel (and shamelessly look!!!) like a freaking hippo right now. WTF. WTF. WTF!!!
HOPING
That the coming work week will be less hectic and crazy. And that we won't lose internet connection (I'm looking at you, PLDT!) again in the office. I can handle tight deadlines but losing internet connection while working is just effin insane!
WANTING
A pint of ice cream! Ever since my amoebiasis incident, I've been avoiding dairy(!!!!!!), alcohol, oily food, spices, among other things, that make my meals delicious! Don't get me wrong though, the positive side of it is that getting sick forced me to eat healthy again- that I'm not complaining! But really, ice cream is like my happy food!
I JUST MISS ICE CREAM GUYS!!! HUHUHU ðŸ˜
FEELING
A bit hyper because I had iced coffee earlier. I need to shake it off my system so I can sleep early tonight.
*
To know more about The Sunday Currently click here

No comments:
Post a Comment