Pages

20 May 2018

The Sunday Currently: V38



*


WATCHING
I've recently discovered a new Netflix show, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt of which I absolutely LOVE! I finished watching Season 1 in like three nights? It was crazy! And on weekends, I would binge-watch/catch up on the latest season of Madam Secretary. Also, I finally got to see this short film called Tokyo Project- of which gave me a good mindfuck, and kinda broke my heart too.




LISTENING
I think it's more like of the last song syndrome: I've been hearing this song everywhere this week. It's making me sing and cringe at the same time! GAH.



THINKING
How awesome the breakfast I had earlier. Not in the photo is the brewed coffee, fresh pineapple juice, and toast on the side. I'm a sucker for good breakfast food, really! (Plus points if I get to spend it with good company)


WEARING
An oversized hoodie, shorts, and socks.


SMELLING
The aloe vera scent that's is still lingering from the shampoo, conditioner, shower gel that I used this morning. I ended up showering twice just because it smells freaking amazing!


LOVING
The slow weekend I'm having.


NEEDING
A whole lot of motivation to get my body and bum to exercise again. I feel (and shamelessly look!!!) like a freaking hippo right now. OH MY GOSH.


HOPING
That my coming work week won't be as challenging and draining last week. Also, that my PMS won't give me a hard time waking up every morning.


WANTING
Another cup of ice cream! I wasn't satisfied enough with the cup of ice cream I had last night/early this morning. Don't get me wrong though- it was okay, but I need something more delectable!

FEELING
Full, hyper, and sleepy- in that particular order- which both good and bad, because I had a long night.


*


To know more about The Sunday Currently click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment