Pages

09 April 2018

The Sunday Currently: V37



Oh, hi. With the exception of occasional photos and braindump posts I've had, this space has been gathering a bunch of cobwebs for the past months already. Let me do some online dusting with this TSC post in the meantime.


*


READING
I haven't read anything decent and worthwhile lately since I went on a social media detox, with the exception of my Twitter, my Messenger app (though I delete this too on certain occasions) and this, so I've been quite dependent on face to face conversations and this app on my phone called Flipboard/Briefing for news, stories, among others.


WATCHING
I've been very much dependent on Netflix and Torrent (yes- you've read it right! LOL), YouTube and Vimeo (well this is work related) and on the cable when it comes to binge-watching. Oh, I've also watched a friends' film recently too.


LISTENING
I'm mostly dependent on my Spotify's daily mix nowadays on my mobile phone, while I use YouTube in the office. Here's one of the songs that have been playing on replay lately:



THINKING
How much I've changed these past few months. Not to mention how much (chaos) I've tolerated had to deal with, both about myself and with my surroundings, too. And to be honest, it's both good AND bad.


WEARING
The most comfortable sundress I've got and my unkempt hair after I waking up from my nap earlier this evening. Hahaha!


SMELLING
The cold Hokkaido milk team on my water bottle. Yep, after almost two years I finally gave in and drank milk tea again.


LOVING
The lazy long weekend we're having in Manila right now. I've been napping over the weekend and I love it! Also, I finally(!!) got myself a new phone and one thing I love about it is its battery life. It can last me a day despite multiple uses and non-stop connection to both data and Wi-Fi.



The downside of it though is that it takes time to charge, and using Andriod confuses me at times too. I'm obviously a noob when it comes to using gadgets. But anyway, I'll figure the latter out.


NEEDING
A few personal things, like having a haircut because I'm wasting too much shampoo already! [insert eye roll] And I need to cut my fingernails too because as much as I want to keep them long like any regular lady- I just can't. I find it difficult to write and type, too. So much for trying to be a girl then.  [insert more eye roll]


HOPING
That my coming work week won't be as tiring and challenging, like the past few months. As well as hoping that my emotional fortitude won't falter on me.


WANTING
To motivate my self more when it comes to exercising. Just like how I've managed to convince myself to go on an alcohol detox for like three months!


FEELING
All awake and hyper at this ungodly hour. I'm blaming the milk tea for this! Oh my gosh!!



*


To know more about The Sunday Currently click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment