"Lately, things been getting so crazy
I'm feeling like my heart hates me
It's racing
I just wanna stay in the dark..."
Stay in the Dark // The Band Perry
*
READING
The last set of (long) interview transcripts that I need to finish highlighting today. I’ve started working on it last Wednesday, and I swear it’s taking me ages to read through all the sound bytes without having mix feelings about it.
WRITING
Aside from draft/untitled/unpublished notes I have on my blog, I have to start migrating my scheduler from my MTN to another planner… all because I made a promise to my best friend that I’m going to use the planner she gave/swapped with me. Yup, it’s kinda petty.
LISTENING
Stay in the Dark by The Band Perry
THINKING
How to offload my brain without overwhelming myself.
WEARING
Sleep clothes in the form of my old Elmo t-shirt and thermal leggings.
SMELLING
The Vicks VapoRub that is currently lingering on my nostrils and cooling off my heavy forehead. I am so blaming my monthly period for this!
That I’m still in bed as I type this. I’m actually fighting the urge of working from bed today- LOL!
WISHING
That women shouldn’t be suffering from godawful headaches and dysmenorrhea due to their bloody monthly period. Because really, the struggle is real you guys! HUHUHUHU.
NEEDING
A tight hug because it’s cold in my bed. Haha! Kidding aside, I have to take a shower and make myself a cup of coffee so I can start working.
HOPING
That the coming weeks won’t be as crazy and deadly… because editing week is about to start and airing date is in two weeks time!
WANTING
To swim! I haven’t plunged in a pool or beach or whatever for the longest time. The closest thing I’ve done was to walk and wade in the shoreline (in two different beaches actually!) when I went to Palawan a few months back, but not more than that!
But of course, if I get the chance to do it… that means I have to buy myself some swimsuits. But currently, the idea of it is making me feel fat! Ugh.
FEELING
Still full from last night’s late dinner. I was at BGC last night when I managed to bother my friend, Raf. We've been planning to check out Caravan Black, but to no avail (aka, I tend to be lazy while he tends to forget the name of the place!) So we ended up grabbing dinner again around Burgos Circle: enter Locavore.
It was my first time to try Locavore , and we ended up with food coma at 2am-ish! We finished dinner around midnight, but we managed (or rather our tummies!) to have Halo-Halo for dessert... and I swear it was both good and a bad idea!
Excuse the photo for it was so dark inside the restaurant. Raf had the large one while I ordered the regular serving. We seriously didn't expect that it would look like... heavenly and devilishly delicious! LOL 🙃
CLICKING
I haven’t been reading a lot lately, but I do have a lot of saved links for future reading on both Facebook and my Safari reading list. Hopefully, I get to browse thru them soon!
*
To know more about The Sunday Currently click here.


No comments:
Post a Comment