Pages

05 February 2017

The Sunday Currently: V27



Oh, hi!

My TSC post has been on hiatus since October. A lot of things, both exciting and tiring, has happened since my last post. I’ve managed, though, to post a few photos and word vomits in the meantime—all except having the motivation to talk about the things I’ve been really doing in the past months. I mean, the mere thought of recalling everything is already tiring me out!

So, while I try to pull myself together and say something sensible, let me fill you in with things that currently keeps me pre-occupied and driving me a little crazy. *wink, wink*


*


READING
I finally bought myself a copy of David Lagercrantz’s The Girl in The Spider’s Web last Christmas and I've managed to read a chapter or two in between MRT/Uber rides to work or while having dinner, or before I go to sleep.



My former co-teacher also came back from Malaysia and she gave me two books as pasalubong. I couldn't remember the titles, though, but both looks bloody interesting. So hopefully I could start reading them soon.


WRITING
Nothing as of the moment. But I'll be doing some work this afternoon, so I'm pretty sure I'll be jotting down notes, among others again. So girl, brace yo self!


LISTENING
Shape of You by Ed Sheeran



WATCHING
Some adorable Gutendama videos a teammate of mine showed me yesterday. It's a video from Sanrio Inc about... a lazy egg. Well, a very cute lazy egg to be exact!


Also, I've been planning to watch La La Land as well. But I couldn't find a cinema that still shows it. Ahaha Ahuhu!

THINKING
Can I manage the next week and a half without losing myself and sanity? Can you hear me, heavens??


WEARING
White v-neck t-shirt, jersey jacket, and denim shorts.


LOVING
The smell of a freshly brewed cup of coffee!


WISHING
That someone gives me a pint of ice cream and a cuddle!!


NEEDING
To have a decent Work and Life balance, like seriously! I've been ditching and canceling plans with people because I don't have the energy to go out anymore. I miss being a 'normal' person who can have time for herself. There, I said it!

Also, I badly need longer patience and understanding for the next week or so.


HOPING
That this weeks' work schedule would be less busy, erratic, stressful. Going home feeling drained from a long day is making me feel sick. Ugh!


WANTING
To channel my inner lazy girl and just sleep all day! GAH!


FEELING
Sluggish and lazy, really. But after writing this post I have to start prepping my brain to do some work.


CLICKING
On more Gutendama videos! It's giving me a good giggle at this early hour! Ahaha


*


To know more about The Sunday Currently click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment