Pages

24 July 2016

The Sunday Currently: v18



Ah, TSC! It seems like you’re the only constant thing I’ve been writing here for a while.


*


READING
Nothing at the moment but I’m currently planning on to save up for some books that I want to read. I’ve been seeing a few people online reading Smaller and Smaller Circles of F.H. Batacan (of which was already adapted into a movie!) and I’m interested to know more about it. I’m also itching to read The Girl in the Spider’s Web by David Lagercrantz. The novel is said to be the fourth book from the Millennium series written by Swedish author Stieg Larsson.

Lastly, I’m currently looking for a copy of Dear Distance, a collection of short stories written by Esquire Philippines’ former Associate Editor Luis Katigbak. I remember Luis posting/announcing the book’s release around November last year. I was planning to buy one early this year but I couldn’t find a copy. And the sad part was, when I finally saw a copy on Powerbooks in Greenbelt, it was around the time I heard the news that Luis passed away already.


WRITING
This, obviously. Also, I’m starting to write my class schedules for the coming week on my planner.


LISTENING
Can't Sleep Love by Pentatonix




WATCHING
First Lady Michelle Obama’s Karaoke Carpool with James Corden! FLOTUS slayed it!




Also, since it’s my off day tomorrow… I finally have time to do some binge watching some movies. I finally got a copy of Spotlight, Inside Out and Captain America: Civil War. So, all I need is some hot chocolate and comfy pyjamas and I’m set for some Monday silence in bed. #MondayGoals


THINKING
How to make my SA happy account because it’s currently on red alert status!


WEARING
Semi-drenched white top, Jersey jacket, Skirt and Sandals


LOVING
A few things: First would be Spoken poetry night event courtesy of Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Philippines last Wednesday. It was my first time to participate in such event and it was awesome! I read two original poems (you can read both of them, here and here) of mine and one from contemporary poetry author, Lang Leav. The second one are the cute silver earrings I bought at the weekend bazaar I discovered in Nuvali last Friday. And the last one is my current Family Mart discovery: Quaker Instant Rolled Oats with Milk.


WISHING
For a cup of tea.


… And I just ordered one. CBTL’s Genmaicha Green Tea for the win!


NEEDING
To start working on a few things: I need to tweak some of my lecture PowerPoint lecture slides. I keep on forgetting to do it since I keep on moving and working from one laptop (work) to another (mine). I also need to write another outline for the orientation plan my co-teacher told me about.

And ok, I also need A LOT OF MOTIVATION to exercise again! I’ve been a LAZY GIRL for such as long time already! *insert internal screaming*


HOPING

That there would be less stress at work this week. Dealing with classes, students and craziness in-between can be really exhausting!


WANTING
For some good old challenge and excitement in my life, most especially to my career.


FEELING
Exhausted, restless and somewhat hungry.


CLICKING
On some Facebook article pages/links that I’m currently saving on my Safari reading list for later.


*


To know more about The Sunday Currently click here

No comments:

Post a Comment