Pages

27 March 2016

The Sunday Currently: V.7



Good morning and Happy Easter everyone!

I know what you're thinking—that it's too early for this TSC post! But since I'm (still) wide awake and (over) thinking at this hour, I'll take the time off to share what I'm currently been up to. 

The past Holy Week break has been both slow moving and productive for me. I was able to catch up on some sleep (but not the sleep debt kind—good job, Jenn!), as well as getting some work done at home in-between. But all in all, it's been a good one. Too bad it's just short though! And I feel that some of you will agree on this, yes?

Anyway, I hope the rest of you had a solemn, if not a steady and a memorable Holy Week break as well!


*


READING
My PowerPoint slides, notes and revisions. I've been working on these lecture slides for my classes since Thursday and I'm still not yet done with them. I'm also reading some Facebook message threads and responses (past and present), of which are making me both laugh out loud and cringe at the same time.


WRITING
A few things: like footnotes for my lecture slides, as well as other reminders for this week's class schedules. And I've been responding to some Facebook messages as well.


LISTENING
Middle by DJ Snake ft. Bipolar Sunshine



The song has been stuck on my head non-stop since the first time I heard it, specially this part of the lyrics.


"...Am I just overthinking feelings I conceal
This gut feeling I'm tryna get off me as well
I hope we find our missing pieces and just chill
We cannot sweep it under the carpet.."

Anyway... I'll just stop myself from saying anything else from here. So, moving forward...


THINKING
Why on earth am I thinking of crazy things about you? Dammit hormones, don't make me feel things I SHOULDN'T BE FEELING!


WEARING
Denim shorts and t-shirt


LOVING
Cafe Mary Grace's Lemon Squares. I just can't get enough of them, like really! As well as the Iced Coffee. These two sweet things helped me remove the after taste from the salad I had for dinner. But don't get me wrong, the salad was good. But I think the dressing gave me allergies. Ugh!


WANTING
To say:

"I really, really, really, really, really, like you. And I want you. Do want me? Do you want me too?"


NEEDING
A few things such as: One, a good conversation because being alone can get crazy and lonely at some point, you know. Call it single person problem, guys! Second, I badly need a good and sweaty jog later. Hopefully that can help me shake off a few things and feelings I'm currently having. And lastly, I need to remind myself to STOP OVERTHINKING here!


FEELING
A whole lot of feels! Ahaha! But kidding aside, I really am full of emotions right now. One is that I'm really proud because I finally purchased a new laptop! (Yay for going back to Mac OS!) That's definitely one achievement unlocked this year! As for the second one, well I'm feeling somewhat ditzy and frustrated about some boy issues. (note: refer to thinking response!)


CLICKING
Non-stop on my trackpad because I'm jumping from one browser to another (Chrome tabs for work emails and research and Safari tabs for personal stuff) while editing my PowerPoint slides and browsing through X number of PDF files.


*


To know more about The Sunday Currently click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment