Pages

20 March 2016

The Sunday Currently: V.6




Since today Palm Sunday and Holy Week starts tomorrow, this marks my last weekend class for this month. I've had an early start today, having a 9AM Writing class and I'm bound to have a 2PM Speaking class in a bit. So while I wait for my students to troop inside the classroom, let's get down with today's current happenings...


*


READING
My students emails and a few writing papers that I need to check from a of mine who dropped by today.


WRITING
What to say for this #TSC post. As well as some revisions on my lecture slides for my Speaking class later.


LISTENING
Roses by The Chainsmokers



THINKING
How much I hate (read: fvcking hate!) proximity. I finally have an issue with this!

*insert heavy, heavy sigh*


WEARING
Work clothes in a form of: Green collared shirt, skinny pants(!!!) and flats.


LOVING
The lunch I had! I haven't eaten Ginataang Tilapia (it's Tilapia cooked in coconut milk with bok choi and green chili) for a really long time.


WANTING
to scream REALLY LOUD! Oh no you didn't, Sunday!!


NEEDING
A good night's sleep. I've been sleepless for some odd reason since Friday night. My neck, right shoulder and head is now suffering because of this.


FEELING
Annoyed, Ditzy and Numb for the most pathetic reason: Boy issues.


CLICKING
and browsing through someone's Instagram feed. Yep, I have finally done the unimaginable—STALKING.

And yeah, I am shamelessly honest about it. GAAAAH!


*


To know more about The Sunday Currently click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment