Pages

17 January 2016

The Sunday Currently: V.2



Hello third week of January!

Oh wait, it's the THIRD week already? Really??

This week has been one heck of a whirlwind! A lot of things has happened this past week, of which were both challenging and hilarious. But all in all, it was awesome...and bearable! But kidding aside, I do hope that your week is somewhat better than mine, yes?

*

READING
Anthony Doerr's novel, All The Light We Cannot See. My lovely friend PM lent me a copy when we saw each other last Friday.


WRITING
Again, this blog post obviously. Haha! I'm also writing down my class schedules for the upcoming week.


LISTENING
Run Away With Me by Carly Rae Jepsen. Yes, I'm obsessed with Carly and her songs...because they're so catchy!



THINKING
If I can make it to a Sunday mass after work. Also, I'm still thinking twice if i'll push through with purchasing that laptop that I want!


WEARING
Work clothes in a form of: Brown rayon button down shirt and skinny(!!!) jeans


LOVING
My extra hot cup of coffee!


WANTING
A new pair of rubber shoes because I really, really, really need to start exercising you guys!


NEEDING
A tight bear hug and a nagging reminder that I have to SAVE, SAVE, SAVE UP!


FEELING
exhausted, hungry, sleepy -- in that particular order.


CLICKING
A few interesting online articles that I've been reading this week:

An article about The Changing Face of Saudi Women as they redefine their roles in their country.

Read more here:
http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2016/02/saudi-arabia-women-text?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=link_fbp20160114ngm-saudi&utm_campaign=Content&sf18867670=1


Also, I'm currently obsessing over MONOCLE. So thank goodness they have an online portal! I stumbled upon this article about the renewed spirit of book publishing and how it has affected the sale of e-books.

*

To know more about The Sunday Currently click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment